|Home, Cycles, Astrophysics, Human developmentMore science, Astronomy, PhysicsMore science 2 Chemistry, Physics, AstronomyHigher Advanced Knowledge of OahspeOptical Network Communications - Facial recognitionWeather, Climate, Dark Matter, Airborne PathogensExtrasolar planets, CEVORKUM, Light speedGeology - Pole-shift - Radiometric dating-A'jiSolar-Stellar Life Cycle - End of Earth - DeathBiology, Primary Vortex, Life, Computing, QuantumPhysics - Light - SoundPhysics - Magnetism - GravityThe Creator - The Father- and ManHuman origins - Pygmies - I'hinsHominidae - animal-manEarly Man - Races of Man - AnthropologyDinosaurs, Man, fossils, early EarthReligious History, Chinvat Bridge, Archeology, RaceConfucius, Po, China, Jaffeth & Caucasian originThe Great Pyramid of Ancient EgyptHell, Knots, Flash devices, Riot controlBiblical flood and the sinking of PanLooeamong, Constantine, and The Roman EmpireThe Bible, Jesus, Joshu and the EssenesColumbus, Catholics, Conquistadors, Protestants, CrusadesQuakers and inner lightThomas PaineUS HistoryKosmon cycle, people, ancestry & SHALAMSubatomic particles - String Theory - Quantum - GUTMatter - Anti-Matter, Galaxies and CosmologyWalter Russell Cosmogony and EinsteinAerospace engineering, space-ships, space travelSpace clouds, Earth travel, ORACHNEBUAHGALAHTables of prophecy and historyThe BeastORACHNEBUAHGALAH CHARTS & Day Night CyclesAngels, universe, genetics, Loo'isNordic Aliens-Angels, Greys, Neoteny and ManPower of Attraction - Visualization - Spiritual giftsSpiritual message - UFOs - EthereansCosmic Consciousness, cycles, human behaviorCycles, Predictions, Earth events, A'jiNebula, Earth's atmosphere, heat & cold, eclipse, prophecyTrue PropheciesPredictionsDirect Inspiration, Walter RussellMisc. vortex, matter, periodic table, solar system, fractals, pi and cMisc. 2, E=mc2, geometry, pi and alphabet codes, chemical elementsMisc. 3, Sacred mathematics, geometry, music, harmonics, cosmology, cyclesMisc. 4 life and planets, E-O-IH and geometry, DNA, facial recognitionMisc. 5 human DNA, neuroscience, 9-8-5, 33, creativity, solar powerProphecy, Pan, Harvest & DNAMagnetospheres - Solar planetary vortex - 3D HologramsEther Vortex PhysicsLanguage - Symbols - Pictographs - Creator's nameTornados, name vs concept, flat earth theory, UV-light, sympathetic resonance, drujasTae and facial recognition, Ham, Shem, Guatama, I'huan, Ghan racesMathematics, Reality, primary 3, E-O-IH, Cevorkum, EthereansOriginal Israelites and JewsIsraelites I'huans Ghans OahspeETHICAL TEACHINGS OF OAHSPEAngelic star travelers, Human origins, racesAstrophysics, OpticsVisitors and CommentsDonation
A New Bible
great interest in understanding and applying general ethical principles.
Faithists do not consider Oahspe the literal truth; instead they find inspiration in its many ethical and spiritual passages.
We believe it is our duty
to help our brothers and sisters of the Human Family; to give love, wisdom, truth, and service and to do these at every
opportunity in order that they may learn to help themselves and others. To become ministers, administering to others.
9. We believe the greatest satisfaction and happiness of one's life is to serve others, especially
the young. Raising them up to work with the hands and well as the mind and teaching them to work in communities, to establish
the worship of the Father, and to help bring about His Kingdom on Earth, and world peace and brotherhood.
10. We believe that any desire, thought, or act, which will injure one's self or another,
to be unjust and immoral. We abjure war or violence, discard of conflict in any form, and will not aid or abet in it. And
we believe it is our duty to live in Peace and Harmony with the entire Human Family. To strive to overcome all tendencies
of hate, jealousy, malice, conceit, envy, deceit, and all forms of physical, mental, emotonal, and moral weakness. To increase
knowledge of one's self, of life, and of nature; and to use this knowledge properly for selfimprovement; to work toward
spiritual developement of love, wisdom, peace, universal understanding, that we may be of greater service to God, our Country,
our community, and our Fellow Man
OAHSPE GOD'S BOOK
OF ESKRA CHAPTER XXXIV:(DOCTRINES)
10. The child shall be taught to love, to revere and to obey its own father
(and its mother, who is its vice-father); the man to love and revere the rab'bah; the rab'bahs to love and revere the chief
rab'bahs; the whole people to love and revere the emperor.
29. Do not unto others what we would that they should
not do unto us.
30. To return good for evil.
35. To respect all people, as we desire to be respected.
Oahspe Book of Inspiration Chapter VII:
When man practiceth virtue, wisdom, truth and love unto all, his inspiration is from Me direct.
18. When man practiceth
destruction and selfishness, his inspiration is indirectly from Me, through the conflict of his surroundings.
And thus becometh he evil, instead of good.
Oahspe Book of Inspiration Chapter VIII:
7. And I sent
my angels to man, teaching him how to distinguish the difference in the inspirations upon him, that he might govern himself
8. And My angels said unto man: Become thou one with thy Creator; these are His direct inspirations:
9. To love thy Creator above all else, and thy neighbor as thyself.
10. To give delights only, and not
11. To kill not.
12. To do not violently against His creatures.
13. To be considerate
of the liberty of all the living.
14. To interdict not the happiness and hope of others, only where thou canst
return a transcendent glory and hope in place thereof.
15. For these are direct inspirations from thy Creator.
16. But these are thy evil inspirations, O man, these come from thy birth and surroundings, formerly called, satan:
17. To kill.
18. To slander.
19. To punish.
20. To destroy Jehovih's created beings.
21. To strive for thyself, above another.
22. To gratify thy flesh at the expense of purity or wisdom.
23. To be false to Jehovih.
24. To be false to thyself.
25. To speak falsely.
To covet another's.
27. To cohabit in the gestative period.
28. To engage in strife, or to aid and abet
conflicts, which are the fruit of carniverous food, transmitted in birth.
Oahspe Book of Inspiration: Chapter XI:
1. SEEK not to spread My gospels, and entice
followers unto this, or that, saith Jehovih.
2. Neither go about preaching, saying: Thus saith Jehovih!
3. Let all
men hear Me in their own way.
4. No man shall follow another.
5. I will have no sect.
6. I will have no creed.
12. To teach man to comprehend liberty, especially as to thought and as to knowledge, this hath been a great labor.
Oahspe Book of Judgement: Chapter VIII:
A certain rich man, being converted from the desires of earth, went about casting his money freely in the streets, and
in giving to whosoever asked him therefor.
11. And some gathered it up, and fed and clothed themselves;
others took of it, and went and got drunk, and became worse than before.
12. The measure of righteousness of that man's behavior was not in giving what he had to the poor, but in
the good and evil that came of it, being weighed, as to which outbalanced the other.
13. And where he lowered the grade of them that received this money, or where he lowered
a greater number than he raised, there his act of casting the
money away was a judgment against him.
who giveth, saying: Here, thou beggar! doeth a good corporeal act, but an evil spiritual act. He lifteth up with one hand,
but knocketh down wih the other. Such an act detracteth from the grade of that man.
15. A certain rich
man, being converted to do good works, went and built a score of soup-houses to feed the poor gratuitously.
all the poor people of that town went therein and were fed. But
the next year, behold, there were twice as many poor. And the rich man built another score of soup-houses, and they were
17. But the next year, there were
still twice as many poor people to feed; but the rich man had exhausted his means, and could feed none at all.
18. Judgment is therefore rendered against that man for his
19. For, whilst he
did a little corporeal good, he did a great spiritual wrong, because he lowered the grade of manhood and womanhood in those
that he fed. His benevolence promoted dependence.